Bellingham WA's Lawn Care Experts
Choice Grounds Care is committed to providing top-quality lawn care service in Bellingham WA. The experts at Choice Grounds Care know that by taking care of regular landscape maintenance & lawn care, homeowners can add value to their homes. Lawns and gardens are constantly growing and changing with the seasons. You may not have the time to give them the attention they need, but Choice Grounds Care does.
Your lawn is one of the first thing people notice about your Bellingham WA home. Having your lawn professionally mowed will ensure that your grass happy, healthy, and bright green. We know that homeowners in Bellingham WA don't always have the time to break out the lawn mower, especially if you're dealing with old equipment. The team at Choice Grounds Care can help keep your lawn in order, while you can relax stress-free! We've been mowing lawns in Bellingham WA for over 70 years and we only use the best equipment in the industry and keep our lawn mowing blades sharpened.
Landscape maintenance can seem like a daunting task, so leave it up to the professionals at Choice Grounds Care. we've been providing expert landscape maintenance services to homeowners in Bellingham WA for over 70 years. Whether you need your plants pruned, weed prevention, or mulch installation we can do it all. Our crews are expertly trained to handle any landscape maintenance request so you can relax and enjoy your beautiful property.
The following reminders are meant to help you care for and maintain your grass year-round with as little stress as possible. Who knows; maybe you’ll even learn to love yardwork!
- Mow regularly. Your lawn should be mowed year-round. During spring, summer, and fall, it may be necessary to mow at least once a week, while during winter months it can be done much less frequently.
- Feed it. Most experts recommend fertilizing your lawn at least twice a year to promote optimal healthy growth. You may want to consult with a professional landscaper about which fertilizer is right for your grass.
- Know when to water. Keep an eye on your grass and water it when necessary. If you notice the grass turning yellow or losing its spring after being stepped on, it needs watering!
- Use the right tools. Different tools serve different purposes, so make sure you select the best tool for the job. For example, a string trimmer should be used to cut grass where a lawnmower can’t reach, like up against a fence or wall, while edging sheers should be used the trim along the edges of gardens.
- Avoid overwatering. It’s important to find the happy medium between under-watering and over-watering. Under-watering will cause your grass to die, while over-watering can attract pests.
- Buy safe products. Staying away from chemicals will make your lawn healthier in the long run. Look for words like “Warning” or “Danger” on packaging labels to identify products you should avoid.
- Consider seeding. If you are looking to fill in bald spots in your yard or simply create a new grassy area, consider using grass seed rather than sod. While sod is the quickest way to create a beautiful lawn, it can be quite expensive and grass seed has proven to be just as effective.
- Clean up leaves. Leaves should be cleaned up as they fall to prevent the grass from dying as a result of lack of sunlight.
For a healthier, greener, more weed-free lawn in Bellingham WA Choice Grounds Care is your best value in professional lawn care!