Lawn Care Oak Harbor WA
Looking for expert landscape mainteneance service in Oak Harbor WA? Look no further than Choice Grounds Care. We provide lawn care, fertilization, shrub trimming, mowing & edging, and more! We will tailor a solution that fits the needs of your landscape, as each situation is unique. We've been a full-servive landscape maintenance company serving Oak Harbor WA for over 15 years. Choice Grounds Care promises to provide you with reliability, honesty, and an effective and timely yard maintenance schedule.
Lawn Mowing Oak Harbor WA
We can create and design a mowing program to fit your needs, mowing on a weekly, biweekly, monthly or as-needed basis. Our mowers' blades are kept sharpened to ensure that your lawn in Oak Harbor WA gets the best cut. Let Choice Grounds Care put together a comprehensive solution for your landscape! Maintaining a beautiful and healthy lawn doesn't have to be difficult when you allow us to do the work.
Lawn & Landscape Maintenance
The following reminders are meant to help you care for and maintain your Oak Harbor WA grass year-round with as little stress as possible. Who knows; maybe you’ll even learn to love yardwork!
- Mow regularly. Your Oak Harbor WA lawn should be mowed year-round. During spring, summer, and fall, it may be necessary to mow at least once a week, while during winter months it can be done much less frequently.
- Feed it. Most experts recommend fertilizing your Oak Harbor WA lawn at least twice a year to promote optimal healthy growth. You may want to consult with a professional landscaper about which fertilizer is right for your grass.
- Know when to water. Keep an eye on your grass and water it when necessary. If you notice the grass turning yellow or losing its spring after being stepped on, it needs watering!
- Use the right tools. Different tools serve different purposes, so make sure you select the best tool for the job. For example, a string trimmer should be used to cut grass where a lawnmower can’t reach, like up against a fence or wall, while edging sheers should be used the trim along the edges of gardens.
- Avoid overwatering. It’s important to find the happy medium between under-watering and over-watering. Under-watering will cause your grass to die, while over-watering can attract pests.
- Buy safe products. Staying away from chemicals will make your lawn healthier in the long run. Look for words like “Warning” or “Danger” on packaging labels to identify products you should avoid.
- Consider seeding. If you are looking to fill in bald spots in your Oak Harbor WA yard or simply create a new grassy area, consider using grass seed rather than sod. While sod is the quickest way to create a beautiful lawn, it can be quite expensive and grass seed has proven to be just as effective.
- Clean up leaves. Leaves should be cleaned up as they fall to prevent the grass from dying as a result of lack of sunlight.
Keep these tips in mind to help your Oak Harbor WA grass flourish year-round. Please let us know if you would prefer not to receive these updates, or if we should utilize a different email address. Reach out to us at any time if you have questions about promoting a healthier landscape by caring for your lawn.